TopicsFun Snacks For Kids
Trivia & Riddles
Fun Facts About Milk
Chocolate Milk Debate
Chocolate Milk & Exercise
VITAMIN D - More than Meets the Eye!
Find out why D is for "Don't Forget!":
- Vitamin D is essential to helping the body absorb calcium and other minerals to build and maintain strong bones.
- Recent research suggests that Vitamin D's benefits may extend beyond bones and into many other aspects of health.
- Unfortunately, an incredible 70% of American kids aren't getting enough Vitamin D, so many health experts recommend increasing Vitamin D intake.
- Fortified milk is one of the few food sources of this key nutrient.
- TruMoo provides 25% of the daily value of Vitamin D (100 IU) in every cup.